<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8220647824984097355?origin\x3dhttp://lusciouslove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
when you are in love, you can't fall asleep. Because reality is better than your dream.

blogmistress



♥MichCarlyn

Designing is my Passion, Shopping is a form of Relaxation. Dancing is my Joy, Singing is my Favourite! ((: To be who I desire to be, To be loved and adored! Be carefree and happy. Giving my Best to my Loved Ones. Loving God more Each Day!


I love baby <3


wishlist

complete my Degree (Hons)
be happy with kenneth 24/7
new camera
get married by 25/26
be a good wife
a good paying job
travel with kenneth to Australia/Taiwan/Korea
be more independent
a Prada cosmetics pouch
gel nails with glitters
bf to love me always

tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

connectionszxc

jocelyn
priscilla

memories

February 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011

music

credits

designer: .Lalalandâ
basecodes: feelthatlov-e basecodes2:cheezy/cake96

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I just browsed through the pages of a Seventeen magazine at MPH today.. and saw a section of girls being interviewed.. and the question of the day given was, "what was the 1 sweetest thing that your boyfriend has ever done?"

And then.. suddenly, I paused and think to myself.. and wondered what would my answer be.. of all the sweet lil things that ken has done for me.. whats 1 thing that exceptionally touched my heart?

And Ive got the answer. I think.. it was during the period when he was away at USA for 14days.. I missed him like hell.. so damn much and started to turn a lil paranoid.. wondering if he will still think of me because we did not contact much at all during these 2 weeks. But the sweetest thing was about to happen when he touched down to Singapore that late morning and the 1st thing he did was to rush over to my place.

He popped me a surprise (when i was still sleeping on my bed, sleepyface and ugly pyjamas) , with many many presents which included my favourite big version of Hello Kitty soft toy! And jumped onto my bed to give me a big hug and telling me that he loves and miss me too! I think that hug felt the most special and the most impactful.. because that was what I needed most.. his assurance! :) Sometimes, all a girl wants is just an assurance from their boyfriends. Its that simple!



my big boy ;) I just love him so much.




(i stole this photo from his younger sister's album,lol)
Disney land.. and i regretted so much for not joining his family to the USA!! My school has to be blamed.. saying that school will reopen somewhere in late june.. and I forsaked this holiday trip for my studies.. everytime i think of it, i just feel so sad, you know? Plus my parents are willing to pay for my expenses and air tickets!! I just missed a good damn deal, totally. Especially travelling somewhere far with the one I love. Sighs.. well.. hopefully next year..
Guess thats about all for tonight!
:)



;12:30 PM


Daisypath Anniversary tickers