<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8220647824984097355?origin\x3dhttp://lusciouslove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
when you are in love, you can't fall asleep. Because reality is better than your dream.

blogmistress



♥MichCarlyn

Designing is my Passion, Shopping is a form of Relaxation. Dancing is my Joy, Singing is my Favourite! ((: To be who I desire to be, To be loved and adored! Be carefree and happy. Giving my Best to my Loved Ones. Loving God more Each Day!


I love baby <3


wishlist

complete my Degree (Hons)
be happy with kenneth 24/7
new camera
get married by 25/26
be a good wife
a good paying job
travel with kenneth to Australia/Taiwan/Korea
be more independent
a Prada cosmetics pouch
gel nails with glitters
bf to love me always

tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

connectionszxc

jocelyn
priscilla

memories

February 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011

music

credits

designer: .Lalalandâ
basecodes: feelthatlov-e basecodes2:cheezy/cake96

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday.. was a last min decision to meet up with ken.. supposed to meet leslie and mich for icecream too.. but due to many delays ( my bf dilly dally etc.. ) we got to postponed our meetup as a group. Kenneth says sorry!!

So, I invited herman and boyfriend up to my place for dinner! :-) Had a chat and I was whinning away that I want to head for Ice cream shop before it closes at 11pm...so ken drove my brother and me over... hehehehe!!!


double scoopes. ( i think my bf very sian of me alr, i'm always pestering him for desserts)

my greedy fat younger brother.. hehehee




and then after icecream headed back to my place and presented ken with a Burberry perfume which I bought for him today.. its a surprise.. hehehe! And when i see him happy, i felt happy too.
Seriously can't wait to dine with him at Swiss Hotel this sunday.. i smell all the good food coming!!! At the same time, to celebrate our monthsary. :p
okay off to bed now.
*I hope it will come back soon. :(


;9:37 AM


Daisypath Anniversary tickers