21 August 2010
Graduation ceremony.. well although not everyone close to me came, but i still wish them great success in everything they do.. I guess thats the classic line for every graduation ceremonies ive attended are pretty much the same.. smth that goes like "this is not the end but just the beginning for all of us.."
As i was seated down at the hall, i really wondered to myself.. what am I gonna be after I officially complete my final year in 2011.. what are my plans? What type of industry do I plan to go.. what type of career? Whats the future gonna be like? And the list goes on... i really wish i could fast forward time, to see all my friends entering the working life.. get married and start a family.. hahahaha and that pretty much means, going old too. Hmm
Well... pointless to think much too.. lets just all work hard and strive together now.. and take whatever we are doing, seriously. .

my baby could not make it to my graduation.. but its okay.. there's one more chance next year!! And he die die has to come.. its more important to me!! hehe


more photos up in fb
;9:48 AM