Lately been rushing through my project.. trying to complete as much as I could.. so these 2 weeks have been rather fruitful for me.. completed 80% of it already.. burning my brain cells each time i rack it. hahaha.. but end of the day, its the satisfaction that encourages me.
So anyway, while i'm busy loaded w school stuffs.. my boyfriend faces alot of work problems lately.. and i could totally feel for him.. like.. meeting tight project deadlines, meetings w the subcontractors/clients, settling suppliers and workers issues..
He's such a workaholic.. he's really hardworking. He works even on saturday and sundays too. He doesnt seem to have any rest days even though its his family business. I am afraid that he might just break down someday from all those heavy workloads thats pilling on top of him everyday.. waking up as early as 6am and work till even 8pm.
I'm not complaining about him not having enough time w me.. but just concern about his health.. he's always appealing strong infront of me.. putting on a wide smile whenever we meet despite his tired-ness. And while he was driving, i secretly peeped at him quite a few times. I could see the worn-out look in his eyes. I felt guilty because he did so much for me, planning our weekends, just to ensure that I won't be bored when he's so effing exhuasted already!!
Many times, i wish i could kidnap him, sleep early and wake up late. Sleep like a pig for like 20hours and catch up all the rest that he needs. And switch off his handphone so that no one can disturb his beauty sleep!!! ;( ;( ;(
yea okay finally rant it out. i just don't want you to over exert your limits. You think youre damn strong?? But look here, even ants/bees need a break. And so do you!
goodnightz i needa sleep. school tomorrow!! will blog soon!
love,
your girlf.
;11:23 AM