<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8220647824984097355?origin\x3dhttp://lusciouslove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
when you are in love, you can't fall asleep. Because reality is better than your dream.

blogmistress



♥MichCarlyn

Designing is my Passion, Shopping is a form of Relaxation. Dancing is my Joy, Singing is my Favourite! ((: To be who I desire to be, To be loved and adored! Be carefree and happy. Giving my Best to my Loved Ones. Loving God more Each Day!


I love baby <3


wishlist

complete my Degree (Hons)
be happy with kenneth 24/7
new camera
get married by 25/26
be a good wife
a good paying job
travel with kenneth to Australia/Taiwan/Korea
be more independent
a Prada cosmetics pouch
gel nails with glitters
bf to love me always

tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

connectionszxc

jocelyn
priscilla

memories

February 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011

music

credits

designer: .Lalalandâ
basecodes: feelthatlov-e basecodes2:cheezy/cake96

Monday, October 4, 2010

I think its time to seriously rant what's in my head right now.
I am disappointed. I can't possibly be the one thats doing most of the chasing in this project group. I'm not saying that my project mates sucks. They are nice people. Just that sometimes I just wish things could be done in a much better way.

This is no longer some cert or a diploma courses anymore.. this is a degree. We are all working hard for it now. Expectations are much more and definately, more work to be done too. I understand that its good to work online (msn/email) as a group.. but sometimes, its always good to have at least ONE project meeting that we could all sit down, brain storm and work together as ONE.

Everyone has their busy schedules. Its either youre always working, i'm busy dating on the weekends or I don't see the both of em on msn at all. Its already been decided that we should do the questions individually. Yes, all of us did.. and completed all 3 questions.. and now the final one which requires us to gather together to discuss.

But now? All you wanted is to dicuss it online again. Okay. Maybe its just me. Because you both are gonna be my project mates till we graduate. We are in this together, we should work as a team. We should bond as one and not some virtual project mates.

We don't have to meet up everytime. But at least, let us clear those loose ends together, understand everyone's work and settle it once and for all. Thats it?

Since the lecturer has already given us the green light to start on our projects, i was hoping we could work things faster so that we can have more time to revise for our upcoming exams. Now that you wana do everything online than so be it.


;9:58 AM


Daisypath Anniversary tickers