<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8220647824984097355?origin\x3dhttp://lusciouslove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
when you are in love, you can't fall asleep. Because reality is better than your dream.

blogmistress



♥MichCarlyn

Designing is my Passion, Shopping is a form of Relaxation. Dancing is my Joy, Singing is my Favourite! ((: To be who I desire to be, To be loved and adored! Be carefree and happy. Giving my Best to my Loved Ones. Loving God more Each Day!


I love baby <3


wishlist

complete my Degree (Hons)
be happy with kenneth 24/7
new camera
get married by 25/26
be a good wife
a good paying job
travel with kenneth to Australia/Taiwan/Korea
be more independent
a Prada cosmetics pouch
gel nails with glitters
bf to love me always

tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

connectionszxc

jocelyn
priscilla

memories

February 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011

music

credits

designer: .Lalalandâ
basecodes: feelthatlov-e basecodes2:cheezy/cake96

Monday, November 22, 2010

Finally had the time to blog again.. well, still in the midst of settling and handling up my projects one by one. So this week, I'm going to be cleared of all assignments and presentations. 2 more weeks before exams begin. As much as I wish to quickly get done and over with it, i dread the process of mugging hard. And with the funny screwed up exam time table which ends at 10pm and morning paper next day, i really wonder how am i going to manage then. Looks like I have to maximise my study week wisely.

One more sad thing is, my 1st paper falls one day after my boyf's birthday. And i could only celebrate it with him on sunday. :( to him birthdays are prolly no big deal, but not for me.

So my week was recently filled with laughters and tears. I became exceptionally sensitive and unable to control my emotions well many times. I often think alot, and when i said alot it reeaallly means, ALOT. I love how much whenever he hold my hands and meant every words he said. My heart listens.
Each time i rant, he's always there to bring me back to where we'd started. I love last minute icecream nights and hk cafe/popeye for supper, little things that made us happy. Its enough and i'm contented.

I just hope after my exams, I won't be so stressed up anymore and be the happier mich i used to be. I still love the sleepy boyf in my life. Looks like I would need to get started on my New Year Resolution 2011.. a list of it.. to be a nicer gf.. yeaaaaa hahahahaha

My mom felt my sadness, she actually bought me 150 pieces of facial masks for me. Crazy or what!! So happy hehehehehehhee ! She's so sweet!! okay time for bed. Have to start preparing exams notes tmrw..

ps: I bought 2 hermit crabs for ken a week ago.. now we own 3 of them now.. hehehehe my sis commented that we are weird having a hobby liddat. What is wrong!!!!!!!! They are cute ok. And we have spent like almost 400sgd on their habitat!! okay bye.

Labels:



;9:30 AM


Daisypath Anniversary tickers